Before Debcamp/Debconf starts
Before May 6th, basically the only way to contact us is electronically. The main email address for contacting the organisers is email@example.com.
For immediate interactivity, you can try to reach one the organisers via IRC, in channel #debconf-team on irc.debian.org (freenode).
The are some mailing lists you might be interested in, dealing with both organizative and general topics. Please take a look at our listinfo page.
As we will likely be running from one place to another, the best way to get in touch with us will probably be by phone. Our contact phones are:
- Mexico City based phone number: (55)8590-9000 ext. 1000
- Oaxtepec based cell phone: (still pending) (735)xxx-xxxx
- Gunnar Wolf's personal cell phone: (55)1451-2244
Please use this phone as a last resort (it is quite expensive for me to receive calls while in Oaxtepec). But if you must, it is good if you have the number handy.
- People that can help you in Mexico City
- David Moreno (damog): Cell phone (55)2900-9939. He will be travelling every day between Mexico and Oaxtepec
How to dial?
- From outside Mexico, dial (+52) and the full number with area code - i.e. to call our main number, (+52-55)8590-9000, wait for the recording, 1000.
- From Mexico City, dial our main number with no prefix (8590-9000). To dial local cell phones, you have to start with 04455, so Gunnar's phone would be (04455)1451-2244. For our Oaxtepec cell phone, dial as if it were a regular long distance call inside Mexico - (01735)xxx-xxxx.
- From Oaxtepec/Cuautla/Yautepec, dial any number in Mexico city (cellular or otherwise) starting with (0155) - (0155)8590-9000. The Oaxtepec cell phone should be dialed (044735)xxx-xxxx.
- From any other place inside Mexico, prefix everything with 01.